SageGlass: The brilliant choice for your LEED® project
One of the easiest ways to gather LEED credits is to maximize the use of natural light in buildings for the well-being of the people inside – a job SageGlass was designed for. SageGlass can help you achieve up to 8 LEED certification credits for your commercial and residential projects. BuildingGreen, Inc. has vetted SageGlass as a GreenSpec®-listed product, making it an environmentally preferable product for LEED building construction.
Our green sheet will show you how SageGlass can help earn LEED credits for your next project.
From its ability to sustain eco-friendly building interiors to its energy conservation advantages, SageGlass can contribute to the following LEED credits:
- ENERGY AND ATMOSPHERE, Credit 1: Optimize Energy Performance
- ENERGY AND ATMOSPHERE, Prerequisite 2: Minimum Energy Performance
- SUSTAINABLE SITES, Credit 8: Light Pollution Reduction
- INDOOR ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY, Credit 7.1: Thermal Comfort – Design
- INDOOR ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY, Credit 8: Daylight and Views – Daylight
- INDOOR ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY, Credit 6.2: Controllability of Systems – Thermal Comfort
 The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) is the foremost rating and certification for sustainable buildings developed by the US Green Building Council.